Is the 'north american union' coming?

Leaders of the United States, Canada, and Mexico on Tuesday downplayed fears that their trilateral Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) is setting the foundation for a 'North American Union' - do you think such a plan is in the works ?

Recent Questions Politics & Law

Update 9/25/07

wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57817

9/8/07

The first Mexican truck authorized by a Bush administration program opening U.S. highways to trucking companies from south of the border crossed into the U.S. this morning at approximately 1:50 a.m. EDT at Laredo, Texas, headed for North Carolina. Contrary to announcements this week from the Bush administration, the carrier picked for the honor was selected at least six months ago, another example of the "stealth" surrounding the program, says one critic.

How come we have many female president?

Yes, I believe it is coming. They created the European Union, then they established the Euro. There are already plans for the Amero. There will be more unions. It's a very slow process to reel people in and get them to believe it is for their well-being. I think all of the unions will then unite into a single governing body. Maybe not in our lifetime, but eventually. Bureaucracy is a terrible idea.

How did god come to be?

There are plans to create a North American Union, whereby Mexico, the United States and Canada will eventually become a single country, with a single currency and a single superhighway system.
Therefore, the North American Union is coming.

Hope I helped,
Amanda

How many americans were killed in vietnam?

You mean, similar to the European Union?

Doubtful. The currency disparity alone would make it a raw deal for Americans.

What lead up to the american revolution?

8/27/07

"A couple of issues that have come up regularly is a proposed North American Free Trade Agreement Super Highway and a North American Union. I would support neither of those proposals. . . . I do not believe that either proposal has any significant support, but I wanted to let you know that I would oppose those proposals should they come before Congress. I've signed on to House Resolution 40 which states that we should not join any North American Union or build a super highway."

- Rep. Sam Grave

When did italians come to america?

8/24/07

The requirements for the U.S. Department of Transportation's Mexican Truck Demonstration Project have been met, and some 37 Mexican trucking companies have been approved to run their long-haul rigs through the U.S. starting as early as Sept. 1, according to a Mexican government report.

what year did the american revolution end?

Good idea. Easier way to protect the borders and make travel convenient at the same time. That way we could take the oil form Canada without having to invade. For right now, Canada's dollar keeps increasing and the US dollar keeps decreasing so that would be good economically, too.

usa where the population is mainly north american indians?