Is my art good enough?

Do you think my art is good enough for a 16 year old? Some of these are old drawings, and I have improved my technique a bit. These are just a few of my drawings. Is there anything I need to improve on? (see my pictures for samples)

Recent Questions Education & School

thanks a lot for crushing my heart like that Cici...*tear* I'm sure you're very good at *sniffle*...drawing spongebob

I like your work especially the wolf picture it's really good

What are good posters to make in art-class ...?

You are a wonderful artist. You still have time to grow even more as an artist, so that is always a good thing as well :)

Remember, as an artist though these few things:

1. Everyone has their own opinion. Do not expect everyone will like/dislike the same thing. So you have to learn to accept that there will come a time when someone will not like your work. It does not say anything about your art work. It is just an opinion.

2. There is no such thing as "Nothing needs to be improved." You can always improve something. Remember though, have fun and enjoy it. Also, it is most important to do your best.

There was something else I was going to say, but I can't think of it now.

Keep up the good work :)

Liberal Arts Program

very sooo awsome

Are there any good art schools in PA?

wow your pictures are awsome!!!

what. I've heard of science and arts, but what are scientific arts?

Lol nice one CiCi!!! [AZNSK8ER]

What are some good small liberal arts college on the east coast that I can consider safety schools?

Pshh I can draw spongebob!

What is a good name for a middle age newspaper?

You drew those???
Then your artwork is AWESOME!!!

Does anyone know a good school for voice acting/and graphic art (comics and stuff)?

Your Art is Fantastic & I hope that you do something about it, dont let great talent go to waste,
God bless x

Do you think it would be good for me to take a culinary arts course in college?