Is it bad for you if you drink a lot of brisk?

Because I drink a lot and my parents tell me its bad but I don't thnk it is ?
Or is it ?

Recent Questions Food & Dining

its ok just dont over do it a lot like I do and you will get a bad stomach ache, but sometimes its worth it :) lol

Its ok to drink a certain amount, but when you drink a lot!! Then the caffeine starts doing stuff to your body, it's like straightening the flu, only your straightening the caffeine, you get what I mean? <=)

Is it bad to drink four or five rockstar energy drinks daily?

You're not doing yourself many favors drinking lots of sugary soft drinks drinks, but you probably aren't killing yourself either. Iced tea drinks are no different than most other soft drinks -- lots of empty calories, lots of caffeine, and no nutritional benefits. So over the long term, you could be facing weight gain and a caffeine addiction, but are you going to drop dead of a heart attack because you drink Lipton? No.

But consider that each can of Brisk has ABOUT 90 calories, depending on the flavor. Three cans a day is pushing 300 extra calories, and if we follow the rule of thumb that it takes one mile of walking to burn off 300 calories, you're looking at a lot of walking by the end of the week.

is it better to chug energy drinks or drink them more slowly?

actually no I don't ! ok so I drink 3 of them everyday ! is that bad?!

Is red bull beer or an energy drink?