If i you lost your financial aid can you apply again or not

Recent Questions Education & School

Hi,

Many scholarships will allow you to reapply once you meet the requirements again. Although some places make you wait a certain amount of time (example: 2 semesters) before reapplying, it depends on the aid.

Hmm, You might need to speak with the financial aid director about that.
I'm sure he or she can see if you need to apply or not. That's something you'll need to speak to them about. I'm not sure what it would be like to actually lose your financial aid.
So, I'd recomend going to your community college to the financial aid office and see what they say.
To tell you, I'm on financial aid myself. So, I know what its like to have to go through all the steps. But, again, I don't know how it would be to lose it.

If I lose financial aid, can I ever get it back?

It depend with the situation, But I may suggest for you to have financial advise, I find that this site can help

if I have financial aid can I have another schoolarship or not.

Monily started as a simple bookkeeping processing organization. However, in time, it acquired professional expertise and expanded business operations bringing more effective talents onboard.
Organize your finance books

www.monily(dot)com

How to get financial aid?