What to do if my house is going to be toilet papered?

HELP ME! This week at school this beeyotchy girl got mad at me cause I sat in her seat on the bus and said she was going to TP (Toilet Paper) and egg my house tonight! I dont know what to do. Im guessing she is going to try cause a lot of people on AIM say there at her house. in their away message. Now I have 2 dogs so I'll know when she is comming but what do I do after they get here?? PLEASE HELP!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

Recent Questions General Knowledge  Add Answer

(4) Infrared spy cameras around the perimeter, (2) 3-man waterballoon slingshots on the roof, (1) runner with police issue road spikes (to disable the getaway car).

*snickers*

They won't see it coming...

TP-ing houses is supposed to be illegal. Get a camera and catch everyone in the act.

By the way... over something like that? Truly I tell you, I'm glad I'm not in junior high anymore.

Any nicknames that go with Selena?

My point exactly.

Can a minor go to a hookah bar with an adult?

That's probably the most immature thing I've ever heard of. Get your camera ready and camp out.. catch them. With pictures you can bust them because everyone is right.. TPing is definitely illegal. Tell your parents about it. That way if you accidentally fall asleep, they'll know what's going on.

Possibly true that if you dream of someone that they dream of you?

HA! This is funny. The girl that tried to TP my house was expeled from school for having pot in her locker! Dumb as*.

What is your least desire working with elderly?

when they get there... walk outside and act like your checking your mail...

that'll get em forsure.

Is it normal to freak out if people touch your ears?

they did come...I sent my dogs at them...

What are some nicknames for "Margaret"?

While I really like the captain's suggestion, I honestly have to say that if that is the worst thing going on in your life right now, count yourself lucky. And yes, I realize we're talking about 8th grade. I'm hoping you have parents, and if you do, they would have been the correct people to turn to as: 1. they are there and can actually influence the situation, 2. it's most likely their house and that makes it more their concern than yours truly, and 3. that's the job of a parent. I realize that's probably not cool, however.

I'm going to hazard a guess though and say nothing happened. Let us know.

Is wanting to run around naked a problem?

I'm in 8th grade.

Im trying to get into a club 2 years underage