I licked bleach that was on my hands on accident..

What can happen?
I was using bleach on a shirt I had,and my hands were drenched in bleach..
It had dried on my hands,and I put my finger in my mouth not thinking.
Am I okay,or is that dangerous?

Recent Questions Home & Garden  Add Answer

I'm positive your okay. a few years ago I accidently sprayed a whole bunch of bleach in my mouth and even swallowed some, other than it burning a little and mean crying (cause I thought is was water) from suprise, I was fine, so just wash your hands and mouth out and you should be good.

You'll be fine, I've had HCL in my mouth before (long story) as long as you didnt swallow any you should be ok

using bleach without my rubber gloves?

Now your mouth is cleaner but it want hurt nothing

Your gunna die within 2 minutes? xD
just kidding. A lick won't hurt anyone. lol.
Now a cup would do harm :S

If you can read this now...your going to be fine.

You'll be ok

As long as you aren't drinking it by the glassful or out of the bottle, you have nothing to worry about.

As a matter of fact, many restaurants use bleach to sterilize their dishes. They don't rinse them after - it just dries off.

I have it all in my mouth now... IT BURNS,..

I did the same thing... I'm still here:)

youll be fine ive did the same but im ok my mouth burned and my tummy bit irritated but that's it as long as u don't vomit ur fine

I accidentally got a bit of bleach on my hands and then I had a bag of beef who accidentally licked my fingers but the hula hoops made it all worth it 😎😎😎😎😱😱😱😱

I promise you will be fine I once got hair tint in my mouth and I probably swallowed it but I'm still here! I got hair tint in my mouth because my mum had used a comb with hair tint on it to tint her roots and stupidly I don't know why but a couple of days later I licked the comb without thinking LOL!

bleach mouth