I licked bleach that was on my hands on accident..

What can happen?
I was using bleach on a shirt I had,and my hands were drenched in bleach..
It had dried on my hands,and I put my finger in my mouth not thinking.
Am I okay,or is that dangerous?

12 answers

Recent Questions Home & Garden  Add Answer


ANSWER #1 of 12

I'm positive your okay. a few years ago I accidently sprayed a whole bunch of bleach in my mouth and even swallowed some, other than it burning a little and mean crying (cause I thought is was water) from suprise, I was fine, so just wash your hands and mouth out and you should be good.


ANSWER #2 of 12

You'll be fine, I've had HCL in my mouth before (long story) as long as you didnt swallow any you should be ok

using bleach without my rubber gloves?
ANSWER #3 of 12

Now your mouth is cleaner but it want hurt nothing


ANSWER #4 of 12

Your gunna die within 2 minutes? xD
just kidding. A lick won't hurt anyone. lol.
Now a cup would do harm :S


ANSWER #5 of 12

If you can read this now...your going to be fine.


ANSWER #6 of 12

You'll be ok

As long as you aren't drinking it by the glassful or out of the bottle, you have nothing to worry about.

As a matter of fact, many restaurants use bleach to sterilize their dishes. They don't rinse them after - it just dries off.


ANSWER #7 of 12

I have it all in my mouth now... IT BURNS,..


ANSWER #8 of 12

I did the same thing... I'm still here:)


ANSWER #9 of 12

youll be fine ive did the same but im ok my mouth burned and my tummy bit irritated but that's it as long as u don't vomit ur fine


ANSWER #10 of 12

I accidentally got a bit of bleach on my hands and then I had a bag of beef who accidentally licked my fingers but the hula hoops made it all worth it 😎😎😎😎😱😱😱😱


ANSWER #11 of 12

I promise you will be fine I once got hair tint in my mouth and I probably swallowed it but I'm still here! I got hair tint in my mouth because my mum had used a comb with hair tint on it to tint her roots and stupidly I don't know why but a couple of days later I licked the comb without thinking LOL!


ANSWER #12 of 12

I promise you will be fine I once got hair tint in my mouth and I probably swallowed it but I'm still here! I got hair tint in my mouth because my mum had used a comb with hair tint on it to tint her roots and stupidly I don't know why but a couple of days later I licked the comb without thinking LOL!


Add your answer to this list


Try these searches:

bleach mouth