Do you know how to hula hoop?

I was watching a AM2 (Anime Music and Manga) Expo on YouTube and their was a girl was hula hooping in the video. I've always wanted to learn but could never get the hang out it. I think I'm gonna go to Walmart and get me a Hula Hoop now. This girl just inspired me! :)
http://funadvice.com/r/16amrb7knh1

Recent Questions Sports & Activities  Add Answer

I don't but my wife does and even uses it sometimes as part of her cardio routine. I know how to watch and it's pretty cool.

Yup I do. If you swing your hips a certain speed, the hoop will stay up, eventually you get the feel of it and know how to adjust your speed to keep it up.

How to be good in both halves of a basketball game?

It's very easy, I don't think it's something that has to be taught, you just do it... :p

What happened to hoops and flava flav after the show?

It was a huge craze in the 1960's and 70's when I was a kid. I'd say millions were sold.

How to tie a basketball net

Yup sure do and I'm man enough to admit it.

How to dribble with my right hand?

I grew up with the introduction of the Hula Hoop and got pretty good with multiples....But the basic single waist , is just a matter of grasping the sway which comes about pretty naturally, after you've done it a few times. Of course there are harder trick levels you can advance to over time and practice. Regardless of how far you take it...it's a fun way to excercise. Back in the day, we used to have contests with it and used it as a jump rope too.

How many calories can you burn hula hooping?

Swing those hips side to side ! :-)

Where could I get hoop nose rings?

I do.. :D it's really fun.. You just keep doing it till u get the hang of it.. XD took me a while to learn how to do it, but practice makes you perfect ^-^

What kind of hoop should I buy if I am a beginner at "hooping"?

I used to hula hoop and I enjoyed it very much until I saw the old perv across the street watching me. lol :)

Does hula hooping help lose a lot of weight?