Do you know how to hula hoop?

I was watching a AM2 (Anime Music and Manga) Expo on YouTube and their was a girl was hula hooping in the video. I've always wanted to learn but could never get the hang out it. I think I'm gonna go to Walmart and get me a Hula Hoop now. This girl just inspired me! :)
http://funadvice.com/r/16amrb7knh1

Recent Questions Sports & Activities  Add Answer

I don't but my wife does and even uses it sometimes as part of her cardio routine. I know how to watch and it's pretty cool.

Yup I do. If you swing your hips a certain speed, the hoop will stay up, eventually you get the feel of it and know how to adjust your speed to keep it up.

It's very easy, I don't think it's something that has to be taught, you just do it... :p

It was a huge craze in the 1960's and 70's when I was a kid. I'd say millions were sold.

Yup sure do and I'm man enough to admit it.

I grew up with the introduction of the Hula Hoop and got pretty good with multiples....But the basic single waist , is just a matter of grasping the sway which comes about pretty naturally, after you've done it a few times. Of course there are harder trick levels you can advance to over time and practice. Regardless of how far you take it...it's a fun way to excercise. Back in the day, we used to have contests with it and used it as a jump rope too.

Swing those hips side to side ! :-)

I do.. :D it's really fun.. You just keep doing it till u get the hang of it.. XD took me a while to learn how to do it, but practice makes you perfect ^-^

I used to hula hoop and I enjoyed it very much until I saw the old perv across the street watching me. lol :)