Is huffing considered "doing drugs"?

Recent Questions Drugs

Yes. Huffing anysort of substance to get high is just like doing dru,gs. Like doing dru,gs it is not good for your body and can harm you.

Yeah it is, and it can cause severe brain damage so I wouldn't recommend it. Not to mention how stupid people look when they're doing it, lol.

Drug Problems

Lol, I wasn'r going to, but I did once a couple of Years ago and there was this thing on Facebook where you said:
Never had se.x
Never drank
Never smoked
Never done dr.ugs
Etc.
Like if you think I'm lying

And I was wondering if the seven people who liked it were right or if everybody else was. Thanks!

What do drugs make you feel like?

yes. you are inhaling it, witch are vital to ur health.

coming up fer drugs

It's not like using illicit substances, it just makes you dizzy and creates nausea. It has the same health hazards, your lubgs deteriorate and if ur hyffing paint will usually start to turn to that color. You dont have to have a minimum age to buy huffing material but it does destroy your body, makes you weak, age faster and slowly shuts your organs down. if done on a continuos bais it can kill you.

Was the pot laced with some other drug?