How to increase my girlfriend boobs size.

as my girlfriend have very small boobs, I want to increase her boobs size so that she looks sexy. pls help ???//

there is a ringtone created by this scientist that has a hidden baby cry in them. if you can get the ringtone set for her phone and it goes off 10 times a day for 10 days her breasts will increase in size by 3 cm

there was this scientist who found out that this ringtone can make a girls breasts bigger im not sure what its called but you could look it up

What? Does sex actually make your boobs grow larger?

lol am I the only one annoyed to hear all the girls Btch lol its only fair he's aloud to voice is opinion on her tits same as its hers to complain about him.. if I like big tits and my girlfriend who im inlove with has small tits, some where down te line its gonna come out. let him want the tits...feed her bananas..it wrked for my girlfriend...and she loves her tits

size of vigina

why would you want your girlfriend's breast size increased? if she does and she looks sexy, then she would probably leave you for a hotter guy

Why is my girlfriend a week late on her period?

Ok, since everybody feels the need to voice their opinion instead of helping answer your question, let me. A couple things can increase breast size from eating lots of grapefruit and other melons, to the more simple (and effective) playing. Playing with breast stimulates the tissue and encourages growth. Constant massaging of the breast increase blood-flow and promotes the expanding of vessels within the breast. This is an absolutely proven solution, given by mostly all doctors who are faced with an insecure women, asking the same question. So make sure you are always playing around with them, and her doing the same when either masturbating or showering.

When using condom with virgin girlfriend ?

Well, your supposed to love your girlfriend, reguardless of her boob size. I know that if my boyfriend came up to me and told me that my boobs were too small for him, I would have smacked him in the face and told him to go find a girlfriend with bigger boobs then. But you can't do anything. If you want to get technical, SHE really can't do much. It's really all in genetics. The only thing you can do really is maybe get her implants, or tell her to wear those boob pads in public. But really, that's all the advice I can really give you
Love and Rockets,
Sierra

How do I get my girlfriend really wet?

your fucken dumb all of these people are right boobs aren't everything neither are looks. And she is wayy to good to be with a scum bag like youu!

Why do boys like boobs?

Unless you're willing to pay for and she's willing to get implants, just leave.

Is her chest /seriously/ the most important thing in your relationship?!

Guys can be so stupid sometimes, thinking any girl with a small chest isn't worth it, because it's so easy to grow big.

What if she looked at you strangely because /you/ were too small in some places?!

How do I recieve a blow job? My girlfriend is giving me one tomm?

Well get ready to fork out over 5,000 big ones so you can have the pleasure of seeing them now. Don't cry to me when she finds someone new and they get to enjoy them later thanks to you.
How sad of you. If you don't like her for who she "is" then hit the road!

My girlfriend likes to masturbate with her pillow

dick.

My girlfriend won't swallow...

what if your girl wanted your dick to be bigger than it is right now? Wouldnt you find that offensive???

You sound like a pretty shallow person.

what is a detailed sex story I can tell my girlfriend?

I've'e got a feeling she is far to good for you :)
you dont say things like that, shes your girlfirend and you should already think she is sexy!!
boobs are an object for babies to suck on!! I'd know!!
grow up and look at the bigger picture, its not all about boobs, or what people look like

If you were my boyfriend I would have told you to go to hell a long time ago. Is that really all you are interested in I.e. getting your girl to look "sexy"?

It should be up to her to increase her breast size, not you.

and jaz is correct.

YOU cant increase her breast size
if shes over the age of 18 she is DONE going through puberty
and they will not grow anymore
no exerscise, foods, pills, creams and other crap work
NOTHING works except for surgery
and you should be happy with what she has and shouldnt try to change her
you dont sound like you care about her at all if you want her boobs to be bigger
im sure shes alreday a sexy girl
she doesnt need you complaining that she needs bigger breasts to be sexy because she doesnt
and agan, there is NO way to make them bigger exept with surgery
and its up to HER to make them bigger, NOT you

its importand big boobs wake up are hormon and you are female what olse you wee going to say if you got problem you can find onother with bigger ones ha xoa xoa xoa ha xa why should womans jughe anyway if theey dont like what iam saying better find a wwoman instead of a man xa xa xa xoa

Enjoy her as she is. If it really bothers you, you can leave I'm sure. Appreciate what she has, or someone else will.

if I was yr girl friend I would slap you and dump you just like that and

your a troll.

your a pig if you think a girl is better for looks that is stupid im pretty shore she is pretty the way she is

Don't love the girl for her chest size. It's not your job to do that. If she wants to, she will, without you getting some sort of pills for her. Appreciate her :)

I hope your penis shrinks three inches because of this.

Well, there is the option of implants, or my favourite, brava bust enhancement system.
Brava is non surgical and really works. you cld get that for her.
PS: if ds is your idea not hers, dn you are indeed d lowliest of shit man can eva
Degrade to. Bt if its nt or its both your ideas, dn ride on...

Ok, since everybody feels the need to voice their opinion instead of helping answer your question, let me. A couple things can increase breast size from eating lots of grapefruit and other melons, to the more simple (and effective) playing. Playing with breast stimulates the tissue and encourages growth. Constant massaging of the breast increase blood-flow and promotes the expanding of vessels within the breast. This is an absolutely proven solution, given by mostly all doctors who are faced with an insecure women, asking the same question. So make sure you are always playing around with them, and doing the same when either masturbating or showering. That is the best, and easiest way to go about that. Or have her gain weight. Up to you.

LOL! its funny how all the girls in here get pissed off even though they think the same way about guys dicks.... Women are such hypacrits seriously.

I Hope Your Girlfriend Sees this And dumps your ass real quick.

suck on her breast when you are having sex