How to answer mcdonald's application question?

I am applying for a job at McDonlads.
I have come to a queastion that reads : "Tell us 3 interesting facts about yourself (eg. Sports, hobbies, interests, personal achievements)"

is there anything in particular they might be looking for or any suggested answers.. I honustly have no clue of what to write about my self?!
help ! thanks.

hey..I worked there for a year and 4 months...they just want to see that you're persistent and hard working ...just think of a few things you've done or anything that you're interested in that would show them you're friendly and hard working

I worked at McDonald's when I was in high school, and I have someone that I know that is a manager at one. He's talked about reading applications at a get together we had at a mutual friend's home. He said they just check your personal references and your work history. So its safe to say you can just put down anything you are interested in...art, skateboarding, swimming, reading, guitar hero, whatever, and if your other things check out you'll be hired. Good luck.

How to check the status of a home depot application?

I worked at mcdonalds it is just things you are interested no hidden meaning I was a manager

What does "present occupation" mean on a job application?

what does course of study mean in a job application?

what does degree/area of study mean in a job application?

When they ask you Type of Business in a job application what does it mean?

What does Major mean on the Education part for a job application?