How much would a full spine tattoo cost?

Hey as a Tattoo artist, the rule of thumb in most reputable shops in our industry is between $100.00-150.00 dollars an hour. My advice is to find an artist that has worked in the style youre interested in, and schedule some time for drawing and to discuss the overall design. Try to bring a high- quality photo reference if you can. Find an artist who youre comfortable talking with, and never go with the lowest price. Any artist worth their salt is proud of their work, and probably wont want to just give it away. Dont be afraid to ask to have the piece done in sessions. It give the artist a chance to double check his work, and you can pay a little at a time. I actually prefer working this way.
Personally, to do all the vertebrae in your back from hairline to tailbone, Id ballpark it between $350 and $500. Hope that helps :)

How much does a wrist tattoo cost?

Getting a tatt over your spin, ribs, wrist bone, neck and ankel bone hurt because there isnt a lot of flesh there just skin. but if you can take pain then you will be okay.

How do you make a homemade tattoo gun?

Well it depends on where you go. All artists have different pricing ranges. Some charge by how long it takes them, some by how big it is and where it is, some might charge extra for certain colors. Just call where you want to get it done at and ask them about it.

Does getting a tattoo on the pelvis hurt?

Depends - some places charge by hour, some by colour, some by size. So you'll have to go around local tattoo shops and compare prices.

How much does it cost to get your belly button pierced?

It depends on the place you get it done. Look in my pictures, I have a tattoo that goes all the way down my spine. The guy I went to charged me $100. Every artist is different though.

Use lemon juice to remove or fade a tattoo?

I've seen that done before, it's really cool looking.
Although, that would take a lot more time and it would cost a lot more money, you have more detail work with that.

Lip piercing cost and how bad is the pain?

oh, I love your tat:]

How much would a decent lip piercing cost ?

That all depends on the artist. At the place I used to work, they would have charges about 300 hundrad dollars for it. Mainly because of detail work.
Just look around and different artist, dont go for the cheapest one though, and make sure you look at some of their work and not just the prices.

How much do highlights cost?

okay, I will.
thanks:]

How much does it cost to get piercings changed?

Thank you dear.
It took 3 hours of tattooing non stop to do, it wasn't too painful unless they were right on the bone.

Can you make homemade tattoo ink from cigarette ashes?

yeah, but I think it'll be worth it..
hopefully its not tooo expensive:p

oh wow, I want to get my spine x-rayed,
and then get it tatted on my spine. hahah

spine tattoo design, spine tattoo