How much water do you drink per day?

We all know the importance of water in our body 80% of it is made by water. So to keep it healthy we must drink as much as we can every day. The doctors said tha we must drink at least 2 liter per day.
I keep in front of me at work a boottle of water this way I can drink as much as I want and I cann't forget to drinkit. What about you how much do you drink?

Recent Questions Food & Dining

Usually you drink 8 glasses of 8 floz daily if you're on a diet. But if you want less, you don't have to drink that much. I think drinking water only when thirsty is okay.

I don't drink water. I get my pure water in my organic fruits & vegetables. Three years ago I fasted for 66 days and didn't drink any water at all. So contrary to what doctors and others say you don't need to drink 8 glasses of water daily.

how many pints of water should I drink a day???

Well, it depends, sometimes I crave water (which is probably my body's way of telling me I need it!), and other times I don't like it because there is no taste! I usually try to drink at least 1 glass a day, sometimes I binge and have like a gallon or something, and some days I don't drink any! So I guess there is no routine for me when it comes to drinking water, I have been struggling with this problem as long as I can remember!

When should I drink my special k protein water?

contrary to popular belief, eight glasses a day is not always right. There actually isnt any right amount of water your supposed to drink a day. It varies from person to person.Its kinda yuck but you should know if your getting enought water from the colour of your urine. It should be quite pale. If its bright yellow, your not gettin enough!

Why did you only drink 1 tea a day?

I drink a lot of water. At least 12 cups.

Has anyone tasted the vitamin water energy drink?

health statics show you should drink at least 8 glasses per day and I drink five I need to drink more water.

How much water would a person drink to get water poisoning?

like 1 glass omg I really nedd to drink more I try but forget

Drinking two glasses of red wine per day?

really I don't know I drink when I am thirsty I will account again how much liter I drink and thanx for the great information :)

how much water should I drink