How is real estate doing in your area?

I wanted to know how the mortgage problem has effected your area. In our area house prices has fallen about 10%. (Baltimore)

Recent Questions Home & Garden

Reply to your old message.. hope you get it..
Im from England and what ever the states has been up to its now starting to hit us, we are now in the credit crunch, people are putting there houses up for sale by the hundreds, house prices are falling per day, it has been said that we will be going into a resession, O joy it took us 10yrs to get out the last one. people already are having there homes repossesd.. so in all its going to be a bad 2008

In Cupertino, it hasn't fallen far (yet) but personally, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Google / Apple stock has done really well, resulting in a LOT of people having tons of extra cash...if the stock market flatlines in general, or growth slows, then real estate here will be hurting for sure.

Is the real estate market going to crash & is there a housing bubb

Well I don't no because I don't have a home I live on the street but I d have a laptop caled lappy so tats how I no :D xx

Will real estate prices in san francisco go down?

Which states have the best real estate market historically?

Send all the home buyers down to sunny Pt. St. Lucie, FL. I'm trying to sell my Mom's house down there. (That specific area is supposedly the second worst in the nation.)
aaarrrggghhh.

Is it easy becoming a real estate agent?