My mom is thinking on becoming a real estate agent

Where can my mom find a good place to get her real estate license here in the Bay Area of Northern California? Is there some sort of classes she needs to take or can take to learn at least?

Recent Questions Home & Garden

Well, she needs to pass three different statutory classes and a state exam. To pass these courses she can either search the public library for money or use an accredited trade/tech school and take a course.

I have seen dedicated people make their licenses in 6 months. If she hustles even harder then she should get it in as little as 4 months. There are expenses on the licensing and your mother should make sure that she can afford this or get the money to pay for this.

She can start locally in her own neighborhood or in a certain area mapped out for her by a broker. Try places like DeVry or Community colleges for the best course information.