How do you clean jewerly?

I have a little problem... how do you get the dirt out of jewerly? my necklace is getting dirty, but I don't know how to get dirt out;{

Toothpaste?? hhmmm... never used it 2 clean jewerly.But... thank you everybody, I`ll just by jewerly cleaner lolx=}

Toothpaste!

How can I clean cushions on lawn chairs?

what works good it a little nail brush (to clean under your nails) wash it tho first or anykind of scrubby thing and just put some luke warm water into a bowl and add a bit of dawn to it then scrub it then patt dry and it should turn out cleanner

How to clean resin chairs?

Fold a piece of bread over the necklace and scrub...just be careful not to tangle the chain

How to clean Timberland boots?

Don't get smart with me!! you don't use no damn ketchup. watt the hell is wrong witchu?? that's a stupid answer!! you still will be getting the necklace dirty!! DUH!!

How can I clean hairbrushes ?

lol.. nice, I wonder if that actually works!?
If it is real silver or gold, at the jewllers you can by these cloth things. They are kind of expensive but last ages and work REALLY well
Hope that helps.

What’s the best way to clean my white shoelaces?

Most stores will sell a jewelry cleaner. I know Walmart does, and I'm sure Target would too. It's a little kit that you use to soak, brush and clean the jewelry-it worked on my class ring after a year of use. It makes it all nice and shiny.

Does clean & clear really work?

It seemed like you was trying to get smart with me!! I never heard of no ketchup cleans jewerly.

Does clean & clear blackhead eraser work?

yea I know but tomatoes have a type of acid

Cleaning eyeliner

u can buy jewley cleaner from any store

Ways to clean infected pirecing.