How do i start a letter of interest for alpha kappa alpha sorority?

Rush is coming up and I need to include an interest letter in my packet. I know what ideas I want to say, but I have no clue how to start it. Please help if you can thanks!!

Recent Questions Education & School

There's a great answer here, if you follow the directions in the howto:
http://www.funadvice.com/howto/write_letter_interest_sorority

Joining a sorority can be an exciting and a stressful time - getting accepted can make all the difference. Here is how you can write a letter of interest and increase your chances of getting accepted.

Sell yourself

Start your letter by letting the sorority know who you are as a person. Your hobbies, your joys, even your favourite school courses all help them to determine if you are the sort of person who would fit into their group.
You'll want to identify the sorority as a means of becoming a stronger, better woman, so be sure to include how you feel being a member will help with your personal growth.

Accomplishments

The sorority heads will want to know what accomplishments you have earned. Since most of them have a minimum GPA (Grade Point Average), you'll need to make sure you've maintained that before even applying. Do your research and see what the minimum GPA is for your preferred sorority.

If you've been successful in any sports or other extra-curricular activities - like the debate team or the math tea - make sure you list it. Being in a sorority is not all about fun - smarts count too.

References

If you have friends or family who were members of a sorority, list them as references - even if they went to a different college/university.
If they can write up a referral letter for you even better. Sororities are firm believers in keeping the bloodlines of the sisterhood flowing.

Sending your letter

Unless you have your sights set on one specific sorority, send your letter to several...it will increase you chances of being accepted.

Keep your letter short and to the point and avoid mentioning what college you go to...unless the sorority is campus specific, you don't want to get stuck on the deny list because you are part of a competing college...let them get to know you, personally.

What's a good way to start a speech about basketball?

I Agree with your words that this is a most amazing Board game which everyone need to play for their excitement.

Play Free Mahjong Connect Online
Play free Mahjong Connect online at mahjongconnectonline.com .Enjoy one of the most amazing and popular game Mahjong Connect online.
Mahjongconnectonline.com ·
Spots on underwear