How can i know if i have tight or loose vagina?

When I put one finger into my vagina, it doesn't grip, but I feel walls around it. Am I loose or tight?

so I am interested if kegels realy work. I started doing them about two weeks ago. I dont know if I am loose. my boyfriend still enjoys sex, but after childbirth I have bad doubts that maybe I am loose.

well being that the average penis is larger around than your finger- you would be considered TIGHT.
start contracting your vaginal muscles around your finger or even when nothing is in there and you can get even tighter yet.

how can I fix a loose vagina?

I would ask this women who have not given birth vaginally. when you put one finger, do walls grib it?

How to wash your vagina?

tight b/c a finger is smaller then a dick use somethig bigger maybe

why is the loose skin on your vagina so big?

kegels really do work, but you have to do them every day. i got the vagina bible and it has really helped me get really tight fast, and my boyfriend absolutely loves it. [link removed]

What is vagina tightening? Where I can get information about vagina tightening?