Is my dog going to be ok after eating clay?

My dog ate a Huge ball of Crayola Model Magic Clay. Is he going to be alright?!?!?!?!?

4 answers

Recent Questions Pets & Animals


ANSWER #1 of 4

Call the "poison control" center...they'll know...

Better watch him for a couple of days to make sure it doesn't plug him up, tho.

phrannie


ANSWER #2 of 4

Yea he should be ok. But to make sure call your vet and ask and they will probably tell you that he will eventually poop it out.
Hope that helps :)

Why does my dog eat cigarette ashes?

ANSWER #3 of 4

If I were you I would take him to the vet...either way...because you never know if there might be something in the ingredients that your dog might be allergic too...Better to be safe than sorry...dichihuahua

How to euthanize a dog at home?
ANSWER #4 of 4

He should be okay, the label says non toxic. :)

why does my dog lick herself down there?

Add your answer to this list


SIMILAR QUESTIONS