Help tie trouble. (qucick help needed:ss)

Where can I buy a sold whiote tie. Like an actuall stor not a website. I've looked everywherew I cant find anythign. Please help I need it urgently!!!

1 answers

Recent Questions Shopping

ANSWER #1 of 1

Try looking at anywhere that tailors suits, wedding shops, places like that. They usually have them in Topshop and H&M if you have those stores where you live. Or just any general chain clothes store that sells semi-formal wear should have one.

Add your answer to this list