I need help with bras

im 11 and in 5th grade I were bras but not padded and I really want to were padded what do I do?

Recent Questions Shopping

no I need help on how to ask my mom and I do come from a family with big boobs I have 2 older sisters and my mom are all 36dd

buy a padded bra! I got my 1st one at khols(lol.) I got a wonder bra. and now I love it! so just get one if you want it! do what makes you happy. :)

Bras without underwire?

Well if your only 11, you probably dont have that big of boobs yet, but if you really want padded bra's you should talk to your mom or who ever takes care of you or takes you shopping about it.

it's tomorrow...please help

*** Tell your mom that you rather wear padded bras because you don't like it when your nipples are showing through your shirt. Sometimes when our nipples are hard, it shows through our shirts which is extremely uncomfortable.

Hope this helped.

help.

interior design help

Just tell her how you feel and be honest with her and tell her you want a padded bra.

Try bras on first?

buy a paded bra! If you want one, just buy one!

Mercedes-benz indicator lamp (help)

go by padded bras? what kind of help are you looking for?

Quick help needed to choose a name for my shop

ahh. when you go shopping for bras with her, head to the padded section and when she comments like what's this... just be like mom, I feel more comfortable with this. good luckkk

Help... I spend too much!!