Things to use around the house for masturbation?

what are sum real gud things 2 use around da house for masterbation...please be specific...I mean I no a tooth brush...I don't have a vibrator...because I don't want ma mama 2 no...n of course I no mii fingers

Use something clean or else you might get some sort of infection. lol, I wouldn't suggest a cucumber or a phone unless you want to be super loose.

I know what your going through... you can use something like a cucumber and a phone has a vibrator on it. dont use anything pointy and clean everything before you use it an you can use a shower head... use your imagination and have fun hope I helped ~kaitlyn~

things to masturbate with

end of a hairbrush, the part you hold. lol

WHAT HOUSE HOLD ITEMS CAN I USE TO MASTURBATE?

you could use certain fruits...cucumber..banana..etc. but always make sure you put a CONDOM on it . it might sound silly but you could get an infection !! Good Luck ;]

what can I use to masturbate from around the house?

You could call a spelling tutor to help you out... ;)

how to manstrubate / masturbate?

Shower head?

How to masturbate in class?

Ok, well I would suggest that you use something clean, and something you cannot get infected with, I would suggesting not using house hold items, because most likely they are not clean, so I would suggest ordering something offline, or going to your local sex shoppe. anyways... you can try ordering discretly from this website here if you ever decide to..

www.tabutoys.com

xx.
superfesh.
good luck.

Kinky ways to masturbate?