Goldfish disappearing from outdoor pond

Recently, we have had goldfish disappearing from our outdoor pond. we have had the fish for years, and all of the sudden they started disappearing- no remnants of fish bodies or anything! we think something must be eating them! suggestions to keep this from occuring!

My parents have a koi pond, They had the same problem, they used a video camera to tape it during the night, it was a racoon. Koi are expensive fish so they bought a net that goes over the pond, they put it over the pond at night and they quit losing fish. You can also purchase scented sprays online that prevents cats and animals from going near a place because they hate the smell, Ps don't worry humans cant smell it. Good luck.

If you've recently gotten a new and different kind of fish, it may have eaten your goldfish.
Or
Probably a cat or some animal is eating them, maybe someone in your neighborhood just got a cat recently or something.Since after all it is an outdoor pond.It'd be easy for cats or other animals to get to.
As to solutions, if its a cat or some animal I can't think of anything else to do besides get a fish tank and move them indoors.
or...barbing your fences, haha

Outdoor Dog Bed

CAT CAT CAT CAT !!! I am sure 100%.. lol

How to breed Goldfish?

NO OFFENCE BUT FISH CANT RUN UNLES ITS MAGICAL LOL

Goldfish breeding?

I DONT SEE HOW FISH CAN WALK UNLES THEY are MAGICAL LOL

How to catch channel catfish in a pond?

it ran away lol I don't know

predators to pond goldfish

well I think its the gold fish monster hahaha umm other fish could be eatin them I don't know

Death of goldfish!!