Do you drink water out of the sink or from a water botttle?

Recent Questions Food & Dining

Both. I don't understand people who get all uppity about drinking tap water. Water bottles I tend to just end up grabbing if I'm going somewhere and want water.

ppl dont like tap water cuz it's not purified (thats what ppl say))

how many pints of water should I drink a day???

I drink both. Which do I prefer? Bottled water. It just has a better taste. :D

When should I drink my special k protein water?

Bottle water because it taste better...

How much water would a person drink to get water poisoning?

Well I live in washington and my tap water taste amazing and is super cold but I rarely drink it from a cup. Normally I fill up several bottles of different kinds with tap water and stick them in the fridge. I prefer drinking out of a bottle because its more portable and less likely to spill because you can cap it. I honestly don't like purified, bottled water I think it tastes disgusting XP

How much water do you drink per day?

Depends. The last two places I lived had horrid tasting tap water so I drank bottled. The tap water where I live now is good so I usually just drink it.

how much water should I drink

i prefer bottled..drink tap tastes weird i think..sometimes..but this place i live in now..the tap water is actually pretty ok...so i guess it would just depend...

Whats your favorite drink?

I don't like bottled water. I can taste the left overs from all the chemicals they use to treat it and "purify" it. Even had a few burn my throat.

I drink tap water, and at home its filtered and chilled through my fridge (gets rid of the chlorine taste from being on city water.....). I also love going to my friends place because his is quite literally glacier fed mount spring water. Maybe thats why when the bottled crap says "mountain spring water" I don't believe them :P.

How can I thaw out my steaks quicker, would it be okay to set them in a sink of warm water while they are in the pack?

I only drink the water from my fridge. Water from a bottle dries my throat and water from the sink isn't very clean and it taste really gross.

What booze would someone drink when they are drinking to forget?

Tap water, everyone in my family drink from bottles but I prefer tap water. I think it tastes better too.

Are there any foods and drink that don't have a sell by/use by date?

I drink both but when I make tea or fancy coffee then I used purified water from a gallon jug.

What do you put in a Pink Squirrel drink?

Tap water, why pay for somethings thats otherwise free?

I usually just drink bottled water when I want water, although I do drink the tap water when there is no bottled. As for why, I prefer bottled water because our town water is seriously nasty. It has a very awful aftertaste when it is consumed pure.

If we are making juice or coffee then I do use tap water because the taste of the coffee and juice disguises the gross taste of the water its self, so it's okay to drink then.

I have nothing against tap water personally, I just can't get past the taste our water has.

I rather drink out of a water bottle ;)

I drink from a water bottle because in my opinion it tastes better. Plus , at my house it actually is better because it's well water and the pipes are really rusty.

I PREFER BOTTLE WATER.CUZ WATER FROM THE FAUCET RUINS PEOPLE TEETH,THE WATER FROM THE FAUCET DOES NOT HAVE FLORIDE,N ANYWAYS I DONT LIKE THE TASTE EITHER.

depending on where i am.

depending on where i am.

depending on where i am.