How can i get my dog to calm down?

she is a 12 year old english setter and everytime she is left alone she starts to bark. she just started this and i have not experienced this with any of the other six english setters i have at my dads house. she has food and water, so it cant be that, and she doesnt have to go to the bathroom because she will act like this after going outside.

rub his belly

mabey she has seperation anxiety... try leaving the house 4 pretend. :) leave for like 5 minutes then comes back a give her a treat and praise her keep doing this and move the time up eventually she will know your coming back please like -K-

Disoriented Dog??

i have tried that but as soon as i get up and walk away she starts barking again...my mom and sister work and im at school and she is home alaone and we cant have her barking all the time

Why is my dog doing this?

we have tried this and have had a trainer come in but no progress...every time someone leaves the room she starts barking again

Dog throwing up blood

hope i helped :)

my dog is ...

oh um... idk

The council wants to destroy my dog

is there other dogs in the house???
mabey she bored??? or somethings scaring her....

How to get my dog to stop being scared?

ummm im guessing uyou just will have to take her everywhere you go ...

What should I try for my dog?

let him run out of energy?

Should I offer to take the dog?

theres two cats that she plays with but i dont think theres anything scaring her

My dog

singg a ladyy gaga songg to himm/herr lol!

My dog was never actually fixed.

mabey shes bored???? wit hthe cats or something???

ask the vet. my cat has an anxiety problem and we rub some jelly like substance on her ear every morning and it soaks into her bloodstream and calms her down

Read some books on dog behaviour and watch dog whisperer!