Removing marker and fabric paint from walls

I just bought a house that has permanent marker and puffy fabric paint all over the walls, how do I safely get this off without ruining my drywall

Recent Questions Home & Garden

Either paint over it or use that Magic eraser from that bald looking dude lol. It worked when I wrote with pernament marker on my walls.

first try a scraper for the fabric paint, if it peels the wall then just skim some joint comound on the peeled areas let it dry and sand with a 100 grit sandpaper and paint as usual

if any coloring remains test a small spot by paintig a spot and wait for it to dry , if the color comes through the paint after it is dried you will need to prime the wall first with a paint primer

How do I clean stainless steel appliances & remove water marks?

It's easy. You will need a dozen different things. Huh? I don't think that's too easy.

How can I remove sharpie ink from my backpack?

Megasealed™ Australia has been the pioneer in providing a range of unique guaranteed products to stop leaking showers and balconies without the need to remove tiles, doing so with minimum fuss and a written guarantee. With advanced Electronic Water Detection and Thermal Imaging our trained consultants quickly and accurately diagnose problem areas.

Iron on patches, can you reuse them?