What's the difference between supply and supply demanded, quantity and quantity supplied in economics?

I am rather confused, my book seems to distinguish between the four whenever reading charts and graphs and doing calculations.

As you may know, I didnt graduate highschool, but maybe by some divine I could know this. Erm, supply is what youve got, supply demanded is what's demanded by the customers, quantity is how much supply you have, and quantity supplied is the amount of sales oe amount of supplies you have supplied, haha. Geez, that's my best guess, I hope you already figured it out, but just in case maybe this gets you thinking in another helpful way or helps you remember. Haha, there are a few people on here that I hate to see not have any answers and who I like to try and help out always!