What is the difference between prose, poetry, and drama?

guy please help me out with the difference between prose,potery and drama as a genres of literature.

Recent Questions Art, Writing & Literature

Prose refers to a certain way of writing, basically writing in plain speech. It's sort of the opposite of poetry in that sense. So prose literature is basically just any literature written in a form that feels like you're talking or giving a lecture to someone as the author.

Poetry basically refers to poems written in verse - line by line, with a certain flow to them when you read them.

Drama is "the specific mode of fiction represented in performance" (quoted from Wikipedia). So basically drama just refers to any kind of performance by actors etc to tell some sort of story.

Hope this helped.

Add a Link (URL) or type your answer for 'What is the difference between prose, poetry, and drama?'

What's the difference between a motto, a slogan, and a quote?

I love the way this online tutorial guide me to know for the connection fo Bluetooth wireless audio device thank you so much.

Fix Connections to Bluetooth Audio Devices and Wireless Displays in Windows 10
Here at this website you will get to know about how to Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10 and windows 10 mobile.
My Blog ·
What should I write in a slam book?