What is your definition of great customer service?

Is happy ( not sarcastic or mean or in a bad mood. )
Gets to the point ( it annoys me when people beat around the bush )

A Great Customer Service is when people are so satisfied and happy with your service that they love to come back each time at your place.

Is there a high demand for daycare/ preschool services?

That really depends on the industry/what job the person is working at. For something like a cafe, I'd say that great customer service would be greeting the customer with a smile, asking how their day has been and asking what you can do for them, making/serving them what they asked for in a reasonable amount of time, clearing dishes when need be and asking if there is anything else they want etc. Maybe giving them a magazine/newspaper as they sit at the table if they are alone. Doing things like giving them a free sample of a cookie with their coffee would make the customer pleasantly surprised and would probably be good for the business as they might buy a cookie next time they come in.

Can you spare a few minutes to give your opinion about our service?

to antisipate what the customer wants. be polite and understanding of there needs, and most important is to listen to them.

How to find customers without advertising money?

obviously which provide us good information.

expertadvice
Gmail is web-based email services developed by Google. It's a web-based service to all users who are using emails in a professional or personal way.
Website2 ·
How much should I charge for a custom video?

expertadvice
Website2 ·
want a job that will give me a great lifestyle

Providing excellent customer service means going the extra mile in making sure a customer is happy and satisfied with a company’s products or services. It also involves providing service to a customer in a timely, pleasant manner. In order to provide excellent customer service, one needs superb communication and problem resolution skills. For more information check out:
Thanks

Tax Accountants & Tax Agents In Melton | Platinum Accounting & Taxation
Platinum Accounting provides quality Business Accounting & Tax Return Services in Melton, Bacchus Marsh & Melbourne. Registered Tax Agents and CPA Tax Accounting Firm in Melton.
Platinum Accounting & Taxation ·
How can I get this temp service to pay what they owe me?