Are there any colleges for photography?

Recent Questions Education & School

Many schools and colleges offer photography courses. It all depends on what kind of skill set you have now and how far you want to take in in what direction. Even correspondence courses or just reading books in the library will take you a long ways to understanding. I learned by doing and using books, library, and friends and took thousands of pictures (much easier now digitally than all the film I used and paid for for 10+ years) before even going to Rochester Institute of Technology - one of the premier photo schools in the world.
Movies are a different path, but similar skills to start. I still shoot still photos of items, back almost where I started. Catalog photos of tools in the 1950's, now misc. items on eBay and Craigslist. (I started as a child with old used cameras, I got paid with photo equipment and tools) Just GOOGLE it.

lol.

money for college

omg thankx so much 4 your answer it helped NOT

Where can I get college textbooks cheap?

maybe look it up

Who all are college students?