What's the name of the diploma for those going into photography during college?

I'm doing some research on college's I may want to go to after I'm finished with high school. But I don't know what the name of the degree for photography.

Anybody know?

4 answers

Recent Questions Education & School

ANSWER #1 of 4

Bachelor's of Arts...basically anything that's not science (math, sciences like biology, chemistry, physics, etc) are considered bachelor of arts degrees. The college within the university that offers the photography degree will be called the "liberal arts school" or "liberal arts college" typically.

ANSWER #2 of 4

Thanks Jeremy. I didn't want to choose the wrong one and get lost. YAY For FunAdvice!

Will I be able to go to college at the age of 17?

ANSWER #3 of 4

It depends on the school. Some will hand out Bachelor of Arts in photography, while some will hand out a Bachelor of Fine Arts in photography

Did you go to college?
ANSWER #4 of 4

Another possibility is Bachelor of Arts in Photojournalism.

can I really go to college

Add your answer to this list