How many puppies come in a chihuahua litter?

On average, how many pups do chihuahuas normally deliver in one litter?

Thats crap, maybe its in your moms females genes or something. My chihuahua just had 7 and her and daddy are purebred and registered.

My best friend's mom has a chihuahua and her last litter she had only 1, she had a litter 2 days ago again, and there were 5! All 5 are fine...they are sooo tiny. She was carrying a couple of them around back. I don't know how she did it.

How many puppies I can expect from my cocker spaniel's 1st litter?

Supposedly between 1 and 4.

I did see on Google where someone claimed that their dog had 8 puppies though, but they said normally it's between 1 and 4.

How long does it take for a dog to have puppies?

The experts say between 1 and 4, however, it is most likely they will only have 1.

My Mom used to breed Chihuahuas, and she mated her male to 5 different females.

And every time they only had one puppy per litter.

She mistakenly made a deal once that instead of charging a stud fee she'd take one puppy and the owner of the female would take one.

Well, they got upset when there was only one puppy.

So they had to sell it and split the money. Yeah... Usually 1 and 2 is VERY lucky.

Why is my new born puppy breathing from its mouth

my wah wah had 4 the first time and She is going to have more this time she was bred with a little bit5 smaller dog but we bred her twice to produce more puppies. she is only a month and she is FAT as a hog her first time she did not get that big this early I am guessing six this time I hope no more though she is to small but she is a good mother to them. Her first litter she done awesome in giving birth and taking care of them and winging them just wish her luck because she is not my dog she is my baby and I dont want any trouble with this one... Thank you

How to tell if my pitbull puppy will get big?

I bet the dogs having 1 pup are teacups. The average size chihuahua has atleast 3-5.

How long before puppys after water breaks ?

LOL! I liked your answer!

What if a newborn puppy isn't breathing right?

elvendybillion...

Can I feel the puppies moving if my dog is pregnant?

they usually have 100 to 9010

Meg the dog who sits on her puppies and then kills them

i was a wee bit off

When can puppies start eating soft food?

HAD MY 1 YR OLD TO VET TODAY SHE IS DUE TO HAVE PUPPIES IN ABOUT A WEEK WAS SHOCKED WHEN THEY XRAYED HER TODAY AND SHE IS HAVING 7 PUPPIES AND THEY R ALL FINE ACCORDING TO VET WOW IM SCARED

How soon after giving birth can I bathe my dog and her puppies?

Just to add from previous reply i have a seven yr old chui and she has had five litters and had 5 twice 4 once and three once and a lonely one so u just never know