Why do my cats hiss at other cats that aren't ours?

It's just how they communicate. If they're males they're probably saying "this is my street and my yard and you'll do what I tell you!" because that's just how they are. Cats are very territorial and possessive. If there's females around they'll probably fight over who owns them. Just let them argue. But, if they start fighting you should intervene, I know it's their nature to fight for their place but it's you who'll be paying the vet bill.

Terratory could be a thing

How can I tell my Mom I want a cat?

They do that to show the other cat they mean buisness

my loving cat turned to Satan

They gangsta cats

Why are my cats all of a sudden being so territorial?

Yes, intervene! Because cats can get kitty AIDS that is passed through saliva. My friend's cat died from that, very sad ;/

What bit and hissed at me?

communicate sometimes they say i got a better owner than yours lol

Cats getting along

The act of dominance, or have a territorial attitude towards a stranger. I have an outside ca and well ever since we got him fixed, a new cat came around and fights with him every time, but our cat chases him off. Though cats communicate like this to show whose boss.

How can I help my territorial cats?

The act of dominance, or have a territorial attitude towards a stranger. I have an outside cat and well ever since we got him fixed, a new cat came around and fights with him every time, but our cat chases him off. Though cats communicate like this to show whose boss.

What should we name our cat?

it is in the nature of cats. dont take tension

Why does my cat puke so much?