Can you cash out your points by check if you live in canada?

Recent Questions FunAdvice Community

Im almost positive that anywhere outside of the US requires you recieve your money through paypal.

Oh okay thank you.

No, it says in #22 of the FAQ's "Note: Cheques can only be issued to locations within the United States - to receive cash internationally, you will require a PayPal account." - http://www.funadvice.com/doc/faq

Do you know if they will be changing that anytime soon? I'm not old enough to have a paypal account and my parents don't have one.

I really doubt they will be changing it, but I am not positive. Perhaps you could ask one of your parents to make one for you to use. That's what I did when I wanted a PayPal account.

It won't be changing...the reason being, is that FunAdvice deals with the Bank of America, and to start sending money internationally, it's too much hassle.

Okay thanks, I looked up more about paypal and I think I'll try and convince my mom to get that.