Can youtube delete an account for swearing?

Im new to youtube and I was wondering if they could delete your account for swearing on your channel and/or in your videos?

I didnt for posting this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4SFQjMDSZM

but technically I am not swearing as I used a computer generated voice for the cussin... mind you I have a van with blacked out windows parked outside my house 24x7 now! dont think thats you tube...

nope. i've *sweared* and doesnt matter.

How do I permanently delete a suspended Twitter account?

help theres I someone on youtube talking crap to me all the time and it's getting annoying please help me he even made a video talking crap about me

What: Any ideas on making a christmas YouTube video?

nah its like copyright stuff you get reported for

Someone Hacked My Imvu Account

Hi,

According to their "Community Guidelines", these are the things that can get you kicked off of YouTube. It says nothing about cursing, aside from the prohibition of slurs.

* YouTube is not for p*rnography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your video, even if it's a video of yourself, don't post it on YouTube. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation. Please read our Safety Tips and stay safe on YouTube.

* Don't post videos showing dangerous or illegal acts, like animal abuse, drug abuse, or bomb making.

* Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your video shows someone getting hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don't post it.

* YouTube is not a shock site. Don't post gross-out videos of accidents, dead bodies and stuff like that. This includes war footage if it's intended to shock or disgust.

* Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you have obtained the rights to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without their permission. Read our Copyright Tips for more information.

* We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech which contains slurs or the malicious use of stereotypes intended to attack or demean a particular gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or nationality.

* There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from YouTube.

* Don't try to cheat the system. No gamed thumbnails, spamming tags, or creating dummy accounts that do things a human wouldn't do.

account in Hi5, I forget my login information, what to do?

cus youtube