Can i use duct tape to wax myself?

is it possible to wax using duct tape? how bad would it hurt?

Just be sure to post the video on "YouTube"

if you're going for cheap, quick fix then duct tape does work. It doesn't actually hurt as badly as everyone makes it out to, and as far as effectiveness goes, most 10 dollar waxing kits in the store won't get most of your hair out either (I've had better results with duct tape than with store kits). If you want a good, clean wax, then get it done professionally. If you want cheap, there's really nothing wrong with using duct tape- just make sure to slather on some soothing aloe lotion after.

How long must I wait after waxing to get a tattoo ?

What age do you have to be to buy hair removal cream?

ouchie.. no way. It would cause irritation. The wax is used specially because it has soothing chemicals in it to soak into the hair and grab it as it pulls... duct tape won't grab all the hair and will most definitely sting!!

What do I do about the red rash I get after shave my vagina?

mark no. go to walgreens or somthing and buy a 10 buck waxing kit.

Smoothe shaving

I have try it before and it doesn't really hurt. It's like waxing. But don't use it a lot like a whole chunk of duck tape, that could cause skin irritation and different things. Just use a little.

White pubic hair!

duct tape usually leaves spots with me so i would either just shave or get it done proffesionally

Shaving down there??