Why dont girls like boys taking them out for diner?

I agree with moe214.. all the way buddy ;)

because they feel un-comfitable eating in front of boys x

I'm 15 & Never Had a Boyfriend, Im Really Shy & Dont Know How To K

it's very romantic
I don't see any problems :)

what should I do about this boy?

its kinda awkward... your eating and trying to talk and be polite and not spit food all over the place...lol. cruel, but true. and some girls think that theyre eating a lot (I do this a lot), and so they wont eat, and try to uphold a decent conversation while just drinking a cup of water or soda or something... I dunno.. id rather have a picnic at the park or something! and watch the sunset and the stars at night...that sounds romantic to me! ^_^

How should I cmfornt dis girl and when,where?

I think its awesome if a guy wants to take a girl out to dinner. its sweet. thats what my first ever 'date' was

A boy in my class

I like it when my boyfriend takes me out to dinner...but it can be awkward on a first date with mcdonalds or something stuck between your teeth.

boys are retarded?!!

its romantic

What can I do with this boy?

I don't like it when I eat infront of people other than my family. I won't even eat lunch at school because I have lunch with my boyfriend

How do I tell this boy I dont want to go to prom w/ him as a date?

Well I think its romantic, I love it .. Sure When you start to first go out it is awkward and embarrassing.But after that It's fine :D

What do I do about my crush and this other girl?

Yeah, it's just embarrassing. You can't have a conversation with food in your mouth. lol.
Then, they'll ask a question RIGHT when we take a bite. :)

What - new girl used to get bullied but I dont like her?

I dont like to eat infron tof my boyfriend. everydayy he sits with me at lunch so I dont eat I just sip my water and just eat when I get home. I don't know I just dont want him 2 think I eat a lot or think im fat

boy friend