Why do people say i look german?

I have mostly German ancestry, but I never really tell anyone, and about 5 people have asked me if I was German. It doesn't bother me (I love Germany lol), I just wanna know exactly what about my looks screams "HELLO I AM GERMAN!". Pleasee tell me?

(I have afew photos on my page too if you need to get a better look at my face)

um I guess its because you look german...thats a german looking girl, is she german?

When I think of someone being german, I think of the aryan mold. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and pure white. I wouldn't really think of you as looking german. Haha. Just because of your hair color, but that's just what I see as being german. =P

Why do people become emo?

you have a gd solid pair of cheek bones but more european than german I think you look...

my mate jess will be able to tell ya cus she lives in germany :)

where are you from whats VA?

how to wash white people cornrows???

I looked at your other pictures and you remind me of Anne Frank. maybe people think you're german because of that?

Why do people get wedgies?

People say I look asian. o.0

why is black people hair so different from white people???

Oh, VA is the abbreviation for Virginia, a state in in America. I was born and raised here all my life, but I do know my moms side of the family comes completely from Germany, though I've never been lol.

Why do people want to get their tongues pierced?

I live in the United States but my family is decended from Germany and Poland. I have brown eyes and thick brown hair. People always tell me that I look German and I do not know why either. I do know that my great-great grandmother is prussian and I guess that makes me of prussian decent. My grandfather's side of the family was Wazinski before my Great-grandfather changed our name. Despite being able to trace back my bloodlines more recently to Poland, I am more German.

Which side do people usually get their eyebrows pierced?

I think it's cause of the darker shade around your eyes!

why are ear gauges so popular now?

Hallo, I was born in Stuttgart, Germany. You never really know what the German people look like. The northern region tends to be lighter skin and hair, where the southern region (where I from) is different. Th southern border of Germany is near France and parts of Germany also border Poland. Many people put a stereotype on people who have blonde/hair and blue eyes as being German. I have brown hair and brown eyes, you see this a lot with the people of Prussian decent (used to be part of old high germany, but now just called germany), which is what I am. People from Germany look all different, just like in America, only less diverse (asian,african,indian). It no matter what you look like, you just got to know your bloodline.

What do you think about plastic surgery?

Hey, Here you will be able to find out one of the best website which will help you to know where are saved documents in windows 10 and will also show you exact path for the same purpose.

Where Are My Documents in Windows 10 [Solved]
Looking for where are documents stored in Windows 10, Learn how to find and open my documents in windows 10 using this tutorial with pictures.
Documentswindows10.com ·
How do you get rid of a pig nose?

german, german person