Always have white gooey discharge in my underwear

For some reason I always have white gooey discharge in my underware...why is that? and when ever me and my boyfriend have sex, his penis comes out with the white gooey stuff on it...it kind of creeps me out and makes me wonder...is there something wrong down there or what? what can I do and what is that stuff and is it natural?

hahah. I agree with the first answer. sorry but if you dont know what the "white gooey stuff is" go back to sex ed and maybe actually watch the video. wow

I have had it for the past hmm I dont know 9 years I throught for a while I had a yest infection and that I was 'abnormal',never had the guts to go to a doctor and pull down my knickers and say mate check this out LOL! but after reading all this there are some woman out there that truley dont know there bodies I think every body should know to have white discharge / clear that it is perfectly normal dont WORRY!. In all the time I have had the discharge mine doesnt not stink its just the same as when you are super horny ( wet)
. If is smells or burns or is yucky colour go to the DOCTORS!

Brownish Discharge

normal and no sex without a condom girl

What is this white stuff coming out of my butt?

If you are having unprotected sex then its his seman coming out - and you shouldn't be having unprotected sex in the first place unless you want an STD or pregnancy. If you are using condoms the white discharge is from you and is completely normal.

Why pink discharge not pregnant due to husbands vasectomy??

Menarche is a girl's first period, not a sign she will be getting it soon.

White discharge is totally normal, when you have sex your body creates natural lubricant and some women create more than others. You can try using a panty liner if it bothers you, but that's why we wear underwear, seriously. Your vagina is doing what's natural and cleaning itself.

If it's a different color or smells fishy it could be an STD. So even though I think you are way too young to be having sex - because you know nothing about this stuff - please have your boyfriend wear a condom - and if he won't, don't have sex. Not matter what excuses he gives you. Because I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to risk an STD.

Is pregnancy causing my brown discharge?

omg girl if you dont know the answers to these questions you should not be having sex period!!!

white discharge is totally normal and for the penis hes probably just not circumsized! befor you have anymore sex get an anatomy lesson

When I masturbate, sticky water comes out and it's not white, why?

Okay your discharge is completely normal, I have it all the time. The vagina is a self-lubricating muscle, and as your hormones react to certain visuals/touches. Your boyfriend white stuff is coming from you, after sex I am assuming. That is good, and means you did enjoy the act.

Soupy Discharge *Girls question*

If your really that worried about it I would see a doctor and not rely on other peoples advice so much. As for the pregnancy thing why don't you take a test instead of waiting it out.. your fastest possible answer. But more than likely your not.

Brownish Discharge: Pregnancy Symptom or Period

I am 2 years old an I am married I only have my period once a yr and a rarley have sex those days I dont have sex I get a thick discharge that im not sure of either but I do believe it is normal and thats what your body does and it not from my husband at all

What is this light brown discharge -downthere- caused by?

its normal, I have that, adn im a virgin. k? andi got my period in 5th grade, and im in 9th. sooo...its not an STD or anything.

now im having brown discharge what does it mean?

Why do I have pink discharge after sex?

if you havent got your period yet its a sight youll get it soon
ifyou have and its clear or whire then its normal
every girl gets discharge
its your vaginas way of cleaning itself
if your not usuing protection it could be your boyfreinds semen
and if your not usuing protection your quite possible pregnant or have an sti/std
if you do though its just your discharge
and nothing to worry about
but you should know more about your body before you start having sex

well im 16 years old, I got my first period when I was in grade 8, I've only even had it 5 or 6 times and im in grade 11 now. about a month ago my boyfriend and I have not had sex yet and were both not ready, but he has ifngured me. could I be pregnet, if he touched himself then went inside of me?

They didn't teach that in sex ed seriously. And don't worry that white stuff is pretty normal I've gotten for a while and I started my period in the 4th grade and am now in the 10th. Make sure the guy wears a freakin condom, get on depo shot its effective, but if you don't want to use protection don't have sex. You don't wanna get an std or worse wind up pregnant and screw up the kids life. Think before you act. And it would only be a yeast infection if you were itching and burning usually on the outside. But if its itching and burning on the inside(its like a yeast infection but inside your vagina) thats an std called trichinosis and one of the symptoms of that is greenish colored discharge that stinks and of course itching and burning.

HOW OLD are U BECAUSE THAT COULD MEAN YOUR GOING TO HAVE YOUR PERIOD OR ITS UPROTECTED SEX WERE HIS SEMEN IS COMING OUT.

some people say you get the discharge before your first period but I've had the discharge for between half a year to a year and havent got my period yet so I wanted to know if thats true or not??? tanks yos

the qooey DISCHARGE is totally normal its in muh underwear all the time .