Which part of a girl is best to tickle?

one time a guy found out I was ticklish on my ankles, even I didnt know that! I guess it was the way he touched them. lol. but I pretty much hate being tickled. because also another time a pervert guy I know tickled me, it was so horrible. I could hardly move. it like being paralyzed.

looking4love,
Mind your own business. I was saying the people I know that are ticklish don't like being tickled. How is that not helpful? I think he should make sure the girl likes being ticklish first. I find your attitude less then helpful and you don't see me complaining.

What is best way to give a girl an orgasims with the tongue?

Every. Girl is different. Some girls is there. Feet. Arms. Armpits. Etc. But I'm ticklish on my. Sides. Neck and feet.

What's the best way to ask a girl out?

well steph that was less than helpful as an answer...I would say right above the hips aka "love handles"

What is the best way to impress a girl?

On the sides!!
L0L... I'm really really ticklish.. I hate being tickled.. sometimes.. unless its from the guy you like..
but yeh, I agree with steph, make sure the girl yur planning to tickle likes being tickled.
;)
have funn.

What's the best way to turn on a girl?

I guess it depends on what you're doing and the situation. I don't mind my feet being tickled but if my boyfirend digs into my sides I just want to kick him in the head. I like belly tickles too. feet and belly feel nice to be tickled and are not too much. By ALL means DO NOT do the "knee-queeze-ticke" girls HATE that. it pisses them off and turns them off. trust..

what is the best way to finger a girl?

I HATE being tickled I get pissed when dood does it I want to knock him out

whats the best way to lick a girl out??

I think it is best to be tickled on the feet or the back

were is the best place to meet a girl

I like it when people squeeze my thigh. It actually tickles, but not like if you tickled someones shoulders. I feels so much better.

whats the best way to meet girls, where?

Most girls including myself would deff. be right about the hips if you just squeeze lightly.

whats the best way to tell a girl you like them without actually telling them, you like them?

Most people I know that are ticklish... don't like being tickled.

What is the best or cutest way to give a girl a necklace?

I like being tickled on my stomach
lol
but gentli not like a kid tickle lol

I say the ribs. But..dont rib dig..thats horrible XD

the back of her back.
and the belly works as well but she may jump if really ticklish