Where do you shop at?

What stores do you shop at any favorites?

Recent Questions Shopping

My main stores
Urban Behaviour, Stitches, Garage, Walmart, Chloe,Zellers

but basically anywhere ;)

who.a.u, nordstrom, free people, urban outfitters, kira plastinina, hollister(for jeans), forever 21, h&m, & luckyyy.

QVC Shopping Spree

Call me a prep, but I love American Eagle and Hollister! It's not really the brand name thing, honest. I just love the cute things you can get in there!

But here's my opinion- you can find cute stuff anywhere. What the hell- if I saw a cute shirt in WalMart I'd buy it! Does it matter WHERE you got it? ;)

Shop at ww.Barbie.com

shopping for LA.

I shop wherever I can find a good deal, that's what's important isn't it? If it's clothing I'm not too fond of name brands like Abercrombie, Hollister, etc. I occasionally shop at Aeropostale though when they have sales. I snatched the perfect size and style in jeans for a mere $7. Most jeans these days are exorbitant in price, but they rip so easily. Anything that is good in quality and price catches my eye. :)

Who was managing the shop in the past?

WallMart, Myers, Save Allot, the dollar stores, and sometimes the mall.
Mostly WallMart. That's where I get my groceries and personal items.

op-shopping

abercr0mbie, h0llister, pac sun, AE, are0p0stle,and vict0ria secret

Is it weird to shop alone

uhhh I shop at hollister, abercrombie, aeropostale, american eagle, kohl's, jcpenny's, and carson's!

where to go shopping in downtown Toronto?

umm well jc penneys and pet stores and thats all the big indostrie ones the rest are local

where to shop need whole new wardrobe

ummm .. I like to shop Mall of Emairtes -- City Centre =) beacuse I can find every thing there

Shopping on a budget

Anywhere at the mall!

What shops can you find googly bands?

TARGET!!! =]

Mc donalds lol its not really a store but its my favorite =)

Rue21
American eagle.

i do shopping whenever i feel like. no particular time. for me its kind of relaxation :)

I normally buy them from platforms like Faypark, Aliexpress and others. However recently Faypark they don’t put lots of shades on their menu, but they got amazing necklaces and earrings. What can go wrong if I just spend less than 10 dollars and I get some good stuff. Anyone here is using them?