What shall i do with the dog ?

I was doing my paper round (in england) and this dog started following me right by my side and it was dripping wet because of the rain in the night so I picked him up and brought him home with me because I have a dog a fed him some dog food and gave him a bowl of water.
My mum said I cant keep him but I know he has been abandoned.
What shall I do with it as in derby there is nowhere good to take him to be cared for.
So where shall I take him as I cant keep him ?

we beleive we have found the owner as they live very near where the dog was found and they got his description spot on when they rang.
sorry

im not sure what type it is and I found him near the ALVASTON area.
black
no collar
white on the bottom
got a white blodge under left eye

Dogs Birthday Present

Well, before you decide he's abandoned, maybe you should run a Lost ad...or take a pic, and print out some posters to tack on light poles along your paper route...He might belong to someone who's looking for him.

p

About dogs

Hi do you know what type of dog he is, also did he have a collar on, where abouts in derby are you, regards

How do you hide the scent of drugs from police dogs?

Take him to a place-that you'll know he will be supported at

How to get sperm from a male dog manually?