Riddle a man hung himself from the ceiling, how did he do it?

Two cops walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair beneath him that he might have jumped off of, or a table. Just a puddle of water. How'd he do it

The answer to this question has always confused me. If I had to go out and get a block of ice right this second, I would have no idea where to go, and even if I had one, why would I use it to kill myself?

I go with tinatodder4

Riddle - What gets more wet the more it dries?

mabey he jumped did you read all of it?

Riddle - I went into the woods and got it, I sat down to seek it

mikeh, this is how sad I am but I know why. He knows he's going to kill himself so empty's his freezer and uses it to make a block of ice. He then uses it for suicide purely to confuse people.

Riddle - what can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks.

he stood on a block of ice instead of the usual chair. then the ice melted. hence the puddle of water.

Accidentally called 911, hung up instantly.

he didn't hang himself. he drowned himself in the puddle of water? I don't know.

What's hard but soft at the same time?

the man stood on a block of ice melting leaving the water

Woman in the mens locker room