What does mija mean in spanish?

it means daughter

It means like mami or baby
Guys will call a girl 'mija' to show affection
its just a slang word to call a girl in spanish

What does the spanish word pendeho mean?

It can be referred to as a term of endearment if a guy is interested in you, sometimes. It's simply a term of endearment. But of course when a parent calls you that, it actually means daughter.

What does this Spanish phrase mean, pinche miota?

I'm not very good with spanish, but, I believe it is a term of endearment to refer to someone as your daughter (I think it emphasizes 'little'; little daughter?).

I have no clue on the matter of whom it can be used by, however, I have heard people (who are definitely not related, otherwise, it would be very, very wrong) calling one another that.

Saying that, since I think it expresses 'little', the person using it must be older than the person being referred to. (I think! not sure. (0.0) *I may need to go back to spanish 101*).

Cute nicknames . .

Mija means my daughter in spanish

Mija is a combo of mi hija which means my daughter.

It means "my daughter"...an affectionate way of saying it. A man would NOT use it to a woman or girl he's interested in. A father or mother figure/aged person or an actual parent would say it.

jacquioehjax I was watching a movie and a guy that was really into a girl called her mija and said that he loved her so why wouldnt you use it ot a woman or girl you're interested in?