What do you call this?

what do you like call it when you go to the salon and get fake nails put on professionally? like you call them and say what? because I need to do it but like, I don't know whether to call it a manicure or something else?

3 answers

Recent Questions Beauty & Style

ANSWER #1 of 3

call and say you need a full set.
this will tell them your nail are bare
and you want acryllic. when you go in there
they will ask for what you want on them.
white tips will cost you more but they will look nice.
regular color is cheaper.

ANSWER #2 of 3

so do I just call them and say that I want acrylics put on?

ANSWER #3 of 3

acrilics or a french manicure

Add your answer to this list