What can i stick my dick in?

I am a 15 year old guy. And I sometimes get the urge to stick my dick in something. I dont know what to use. And I cant get any sex toys, so dont suggest them.

you need help and so do most of you that have given him advice f.u.c.k.ing the couch cum on man you suck and you that humps ur own pillows you put ur face on that 2 you ass. you all need 2 get laid "properly" like 1 girl and 1 guy 2gether freaks

honey thats when you go have sex... ur cute i'm pretty sure you can score...

What does it mean when a guy says "you make my dick hard"?

a vagina. :] or um... hmm a vacuum lol the thing that has the suck up part.. i saw it on a movie.

how masterbation ice cubes?

lol @ couch cushions

he has a nine and a half inch penis, will I get loose?

Put a whole in the wall lmao

Can you feel the guy's penis in your stomach during sex?

I put a folded blanket inbetween my matress and box spring. It is nice

tigh vagina

man u either need a girl or need to masterbate..

How do I know if I'm tight?

Warm apple pie... duno if it works im not a guy but I saw it on American Pie! lol!

Broken hymen or what???

I have used the matress, my hand and the couch. I also used the mouth hole to a halloween mask once, lol. But dont look down if you dont want to see a monsters mouth on your dick. Umm, other than that, try using different foods I ges, or just go out and try to get laid!

Condom slips off...pregnant?

masturbate

Ice cube masturbation?

Don't use any mechanical device that sucks, like a vacuum, or you will end up in my ER and we will laugh at you.

What can happen if you...?

in between the couch cushions? your hand?

hahahaha a Apple pie!!!!!!!!

if you cant get a girl then masturbate for the rest of your life getting laid is easy i've done bunch of times and im in high school

shampoo bottle