What are some really sad music videos?

I wanna find some sad music videos. Do you know any? Or sad songs? Thanks!

Recent Questions Music

Concrete angel.

I remember watching muchmusic and the video of lindsay lohan - confessions of a broken heart. it made me have tears in my eyes. even tho I dont like her :P

Who is the guy in Taylor Swift's music video Tim McGraw?

over the rainbow-eva cassidy,voice within-christina aguilera ,hurt-christina aguilera

Music for videos

Some sad songs I can think of are What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts, My Immortal by Evanescence, A Promise by Broken Records, Everytime by Britney Spears, Pieces by Red, Breathe Me by Sia, Broken by Lifehouse, Mad World by Gary Jules, Ease my Pain by Declan Flynn, Love Song Requiem by Trading Yesterday, Corner of Your Heart by Ingrid Michaelson, Untitled by Simple Plan. That's all I can think of. Be aware that not all of them have music videos and most of it is piano type slow music. Hope this helped!

Sad music

Strange Fruit - Nina Simone. Saw a really good flash music video online for it a few days ago.

What are some good fun made music videos?

Dead Boy's Poem - Tarja Turunen

Over my head music video

I thought of Cancer - MCR.

What is this music video..?