What are some good bets?

me and one of my friends want to make a bet but we dont know what to bet on, anyone have any ideas? =]

Recent Questions Entertainment

bet on a sport something you know about like something you know you will probally know your going to win in or at.!!!

bet on the fact if your gay or not...youll probably lose

What are some good pranks to play on people in the mall?

Try Sour candy!

Good truth or dare questions?

There's lots! :)
who can get the most guys phone numbers? Or girls..
who has the most shirts
who can go the longest without saying a certain sound..
who can run the fastest :)

some of these are really fun
&& you can throw in a nice punishment for the looser :P

just be creative and have fun :)

Where can I download free and full hentai movies?

mabey religion
or somthing from school
for ex. I bet jacks going out with chiara
ext. I dont htink that helped lol

Extreme Truth or Dare ideas for teen girls.

In this case, I adapt to this site. And it helps me a lot to stay in many cases. If you know little about this, then find trusted sources that will help you win. It really works :)

Best Betting Sites - BestBettingClub
Take a look at the best betting websites in UK. We've created the most thorough rating in United Kingdom!
Bestbetting ·
Is 16 a special birthday?

I think the most popular sport for betting is football. You can start from it. If you interested in bookmaker I can recommend to search company which offer good bonuses for registration or first deposit. You can choose from these

|
Elitebet promo bonus code registration in Kenya is available to all users who have completed the registration procedure.Bonus code for Kenya is a conceptually new betting environment that no one has offered before.
Promocode ·
Is 'CZW' real or just stuntment?

You can not say exactly the right result. To do this, you should get involved in sports or just know the team and history very well to predict the future. Then, you should find a bookmaker you can trust. I bet on 1xbet Here is a quick money withdrawal and a proven result. High competition and huge winnings. This is exactly what Im like.

18th birthday ideas

Does Emma Watson smoke and drink, really?