Want to moveto canada dont get the skilled workers

Okay.. So Sometime in My Life.. Maybe when im about 23, I want to move to canada.. I've Decided im 16 now, and im going to Study, Retaill Assient manager - because its what I want I want to do that for 2 YEARS> but I also want to move to canada when im abit older.. -
and im just conffused on what it means by SKILLED Worker??
what skills Would you need to Move to Canada PRoperly??
I No you need visa and I no it takes a while..
but I need to no What skilled Things you Need so I can get my future Ready to move out there..

Please Dont write complicated Words, or if you do, Please Explain What they mean

thanks =]

Recent Questions Travel

Good choice :)

If you're coming here for school chances are you will-not have a problem, as long as you have a plan (pace to live, money, etc.) and no criminal record. If you plan on moving after school you'll be moving with a profession, which means you have a career and you wont have a problem coming in.

Skilled worker simply means that you have been trained or practicing a trade or profession. The purpose of the requirement is to prevent unskilled people from moving to Canada and ending up a drain on society's resources.

Simply a Rose to brighten your day,
        And maybe lessen the cares in your way;
        And also, too, to help you to know,
        That in knowing you, many others grow!