Who thinks i should get this toshiba laptop, i really like it?

From Toshiba comes a portable powerhouse you can take with you anywhere you go. The 14.0" Satellite L645D laptop PC comes to you loaded with all the advanced features you expect from Toshiba. An AMD Athlon II P320 processor and 3GB of memory keep your applications running nice and smooth, while the 250GB hard disk drive holds all of your multimedia for fun on the go. Plus, enjoy a new perspective with Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit edition.

Key Features & Benefits:

AMD Athlon II dual-core P320 processor
2.1GHz, 1MB L2 Cache
3GB DDR3 system memory
Gives you the comfort for multimedia videos and images, video conferencing, basic gaming and all other simple duties
250GB SATA hard drive
Store 166,000 photos, 71,000 songs or 131 hours of HD video and more
SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, or read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
10/100 Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
Connect to a broadband modem or a wired broadband router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
14.0" diagonal TruBrite LED-backlit widescreen display
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 graphics with 256MB to 1405MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
Additional Features:
Built-in Webcam and microphone
Digital media card reader
3 x USB 2.0 ports (1 eSATA combo port), 1 x microphone jack, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x RGB monitor output, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
6-cell lithium-ion battery pack (up to 3 hours, 51 minutes battery life)
Software:
Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 Edition (60-day trial)
Microsoft Works 9
Norton Internet Security 2010 (30-day trial)
Microsoft Windows Live Essentials including Photo Gallery, Adobe Acrobat Reader, WildTangent Orb Game Console
Toshiba Laptop Checkup, Toshiba PC Health Monitor, Toshiba Recovery Disc Creator
Support and Warranty:
1-year standard limited warranty; includes international limited warranty
Restore discs are no longer included with PCs. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore & backup DVD the first week you use the computer.

What's In The Box:

65W power supply and power cord
6-cell Li-Ion battery
Quick Start Guide and documentation

Recent Questions Computers & Tech  Add Answer

Here are some pictures.

yes, if u really really like it

What laptop to you think I should get?

windows 7 64bit is wicked. if you want it go for it.

What do you think of todays tranportation?

Was going to say not to bother before i read the spec. Toshiba don't generally make decent laptops but it seems quite good and the 64 bit is really fast for everyday use.

What do you think of Tocco lite?

I have a used Toshiba, I traded my friend who refurbishes computers. I love mine and have never had any trouble at all.

What do you think about the new CDJ 900 Pioneers ??

Ah, that's the one my mom has. It's easy to use, and I thought it was nice. I say go for it.

Do you think the recent problems with Toshiba laptops are going to make a huge impact on their general sales?

Really? I have no idea about computers, and what's good, and what's not. That's why I am asking this.

do you think its stupid that tmobile is chargingg me $90 to get a new fone even though i have insurance on it?

Thanks! :)

What do you think of Koodo?

Looks like a decent laptop. 3gigs of ram might be a bit low depending on what you use it for - Win7 will use ~1gig of that just by itself.
But for web browsing and homework, maybe some light gaming should work just fine.

What do you think of the Google Cloud laptop?

sorry sweetheart, only just got this alert... tell me what youll be using it for please :) and yes i use windows 7 ultimate 64bit and its like icing on a fairy cake.

How long do you think this laptop will last after having a full beer spilled on it?

It's okay. :P Well, mainly I am going to be using it for web browsing, uploading photo's, saving documents, etc...not much gaming, unless I decide too start playing games later on.

No...it's more. Why?