What does course of study mean in a job application?

What you went to college for...

what if i havent gone to college?

What do you write on a job application for special skills you

You write "Not Applicable"

Job application

what bout for high school?

What am i supposed to say on this job application?

You can state that you are attending high school but that's not a *course of study*

Can an email affect any application, such as a job application or for school?

If I were preparing for college in my high school years, I would have put “College Prep” in the blank.

If I were taking more of the trade school preparation, I would have entered “Vocational Technology toward XXX”.

If I were taking the bare minimums to graduate and wasn’t in one of the other categories, “General Studies” or “N/A”.

When I filled out a job application a few months ago, they asked for my high school course of study. I entered “College Prep.” Unfortunately, they allowed only two blocks for college studies so I could enter only 2 of the 5 schools I attended. The schools that got listed were for my MS in Engineering and my Ph.D. in Engineering Systems. The undergraduate degree went undocumented.

If you want a resume for you or you to want a resume template to visit the link below:

Buy College Essays Online at an Affordable Price - DragonEssay.com
Want to buy college essay but have no idea where to purchase it? Get quick and high-quality results.
Dragonessay ·
what does degree/area of study mean in a job application?

It is a really cool opportunity for every student. I think that everyone will take this chance to create something good. Especially< if you are in the same place. According to we all need to be prepared for the next study year. Cause it is really important for future life. What can you do without education in our world? I think nothing. So, if you will read speedypaper review, you would be able to know true thing about your future and ways< how to make it much easier.

SpeedyPaper.com Review ‖ Essay Writing Reviews by Edureviewer
Get an insight into using speedypaper service from reading this honest writing. ⭐ Edureviewer service will provide you with the best speedy paper review. ✅
Edureviewer.com ·
What does career objective mean in a job application?